Labour’s priorities for Dublin West and for Ireland:
- That everyone who wants a job gets a job.
- That work pays a living wage so that families can get on rather than just get by.
- That we provide tax relief for low and middle income earners
- That we invest additional money to build new schools and health care facilities.
- That we have more gardai on our streets so that our communities are safe and secure for our loved ones.
- That we maintain a strong welfare state to protect our vulnerable and older citizens.
- And that a generation can come home to a rebuilt, better Ireland of new hopes, dreams and possibilities.