Fingal County Council’s Events Unit has launched its call for applications for groups and organisations seeking financial assistance for Festivals and Events taking place in 2020.
Applications will be accepted for existing and/or new events or festivals which animate public spaces in creative and innovative ways and which are focused on developing measurable tourism impacts in Fingal.
Interested parties must meet a number of other eligibility criteria including:
- Have a general audience appeal and be socially inclusive.
- Clearly demonstrate potential to generate economic, social and/or cultural benefits.
- Complement the County’s calendar of events in relation to attracting overseas’ visitors.
- Meet the Events Unit’s objective of compiling a varied programme of events throughout the year including content, seasonal and geographical spread.
- Demonstrate financial sustainability and the capacity to develop the event.
- Have a clear PR and marketing plan including a social media strategy to actively promote the event.
The closing date for applications for funding is on Tuesday 17th December 2019 at 3pm for events taking place in 2020.
For more information and an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.