Online applications for a student grant in the 2019/20 academic year close on Friday 1st November 2019.
All students who still wish to apply for a student grant in academic year 2019/20 should be aware of this closing date. If a student has started an application but not yet completed it, they should do so before the closing date.
Students who wish to make an application after the online closing date must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Their course commences in 2020 prior to the end of the 2019/20 academic year.
- They have had a change in circumstances under one or more of the following criteria from 1 January 2019 and no later than the end of the 2019/20 academic year:
- Reckonable income;
- Number of dependent children;
- Relevant persons commencing an approved course;
- Normal residence;
- Nationality or immigration status; and/or
- Change of course or institution
- They experienced extenuating circumstances that adversely affected their ability to make an application prior to the closing date of 1st November 2019.
If a student would like to request a late application under one of the above criteria, they can do so by completing a Late Application Request form and emailing it to email@example.com. Late Application Request forms can be found on www.susi.ie after the closing date.